Lass' Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place, a home, for all those who need one for however long they need it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting Ready (( Feel free to put your own in here. ))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lass
Admin
Lass

Getting Ready (( Feel free to put your own in here. )) Empty
PostSubject: Getting Ready (( Feel free to put your own in here. ))   Getting Ready (( Feel free to put your own in here. )) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:48 am

Lass stretched and slipped out of her bed and headed for the shower. Going through the door of the bathroom she spun to look back at the sleeping man in bed and grinned happily at him before showering. Leaving the bathroom again she had a towel wrapped around her body and another around her hair. She was humming a tune to herself and doing a little dance as she sashayed across the room.

Sitting herself down at her dresser she started putting her make-up on. Vibrant colours that highlighted her features. Around her eyes she drew a rainbow of colours before plastering her lashes with mascara. Then she painstakingly drew stripes of colour onto her lips to create another rainbow there. Chuckling to herself she quickly covered the rest of her face in foundation and highlighted her cheeks with a touch of blusher before she sprayed her entire body with a glitter mist. Coughing and spluttering as she managed to over do it and spray herself in the mouth - she burst out laughing and moved to the wardrobe to remove to large boxes.

She peeked in the first and closed it once more, patting the top of it with a knowing smile, before ripping open the second. Less than 2 minutes later she had the dress and earrings removed from the box and onto her body while she twirled around. She absolutely LOVED the dress and the way it glowed under any sort of light at all. Leaving her feet bare she checked that her nails were still polished from earlier and then scrunched some mousse into her hair so that it dried in a messy wave.

Grabbing the second box under her arm and then a third from behind the door, she ran out of her room - blowing a kiss to her Duck as she went - and headed for her childe's room. Pounding on the door with her foot she waited impatiently for a few seconds before shouting.

RABBIT!! I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!! LET ME IN!
Back to top Go down
http://lass.vampire-legend.com
Miliani

Miliani

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready (( Feel free to put your own in here. ))   Getting Ready (( Feel free to put your own in here. )) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:32 pm

Miliani had been debating on attending Night's binding. She knew she should because Night was, after all, her niece. And Lasc was very dear to her, and she really didn't want to hurt either of them by not showing. On the other hand, she wasn't feeling up to celebrating. So she had grabbed her yarn and needles and had settled in to start to work on the blankets for the twinkies, as her sister fondly referred to them as. She worked quietly for awhile, but after ripping out the stitches and starting over several times, she tossed the yarn away from her in a huff.

She stared out the window for what seemed like hours. She really hated feeling so melancholy, but with everything that had happened lately she couldn't help it. Miliani could feel the changes in her, some of them good, some of them bad and it was getting to the point that she almost didn't recognize herself anymore. Always one to be content with sticking to the shadows, this whole new fierce side of her was going to take a lot of getting used to. Maybe she should get up and see if she could find something to wear to the reception. It might be just what she needed.

The decision was taken from he when she heard her sire's voice accompanied by an obnoxious pounding on her door. Miliani chuckled fondly and rolled her eyes as she made her way to the door. Of course Lass wouldn't let her hide out in her room!! "Keep your panties on mum I'm coming!" She threw the door open and grinned at her sire before stepping off to the side and gesturing for the woman to enter. "That is, if you're even wearing panties."
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready (( Feel free to put your own in here. ))   Getting Ready (( Feel free to put your own in here. )) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:08 pm

The door opened and Lass grinned wickedly, twirling as she passed her childe to show off the luminous outfit she was wearing. As she plunked down first one box and then the other onto the bed she called out a retort.

And why would I want to wear something so foul as knickers? The only use they have is to be ripped off right before sex by your partner. And that's the planned kind. If you're looking for unplanned - leaning over and letting your partner know there is no barrier between them and that joy - well, let's just say it's one of the best aphrodisiacs you could come across.

Turning she grinned and pointed at the boxes. First one and then the other.

Shoes. Dress. Put them on - we have a reception to attend.

Not waiting for a response she moved over to investigate what - if any - make-up her childe might own to try and work out how best to tart her up a bit and make her feel a million pounds.
Back to top Go down
Miliani

Miliani

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready (( Feel free to put your own in here. ))   Getting Ready (( Feel free to put your own in here. )) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:34 pm

"AHHHHH! STOP!!" Miliani clapped her hands over her ears, her face horrified as she got a few mental images she would much rather have gone without. She shook her head wildly, trying to get rid of the unwanted images. It was her own fault, she should have known better than to mention even the tiniest thing relating to sex. Her sire had no shame whatsoever.

She gathered the boxes and turned to leave the room to get dressed. But she couldn't resist a parting comment as she went. "Thanks for those unwanted images. But, let's not talk about the sex. SOME of us haven't had any in ages." Miliani paused briefly, a thoughtful look on her face. "And who plans sex anyways? It's more exciting when it's spontaneous." With a grin, she skipped out of the room to dress.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready (( Feel free to put your own in here. ))   Getting Ready (( Feel free to put your own in here. )) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:56 pm

Mmm Hmm. Sometimes spontaneity is fun. But sometimes if you plan an entire night where your partner gets to fulfill all their fantasies - Yeh....

Chuckling she pulled a few little containers from their hidey holes and got ready to make over the woman after she was dressed. Lots of greens and blacks were involved as well as some golds to just highlight the right areas. She grinned, wondering at the lack of reaction from her childe as to her own outfit and wondered if perhaps she was now used to the wild ways of her sire. Shrugging slightly she reached into her cleavage and pulled out a little tissue wrapped item that she'd secreted there earlier and waited for the woman to emerge.

Come ON slowpoke! They're going to be divorced again by the time you're ready!!
Back to top Go down
Miliani

Miliani

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready (( Feel free to put your own in here. ))   Getting Ready (( Feel free to put your own in here. )) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:31 pm

She slipped the shoes on her feet and chuckled at her impatient sire. She stood up and smoothed the material of her lovely new dress. Her sire knew her taste well, and the green of the material made her eyes stand out. She was finally feeling a little bit better about attending the reception, and she didn't feel so bad about not having a date. Her sire was better than any date she would have been able to take. A name drifted across her mind, and her smiled slipped, but she pushed that thought away and rejoined her sire.

"Alright, alright I'm ready......" Miliani stopped in her tracks and simply stared at her sire. She was used to her sire's wild choices in clothing, but this one was, well, she had no words. The colors were certainly lovely though. She shrugged and smiled at the woman. "Ready to go then?"
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready (( Feel free to put your own in here. ))   Getting Ready (( Feel free to put your own in here. )) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:49 pm

Lass grinned and nodded then pointed to a chair.

Almost. Now sit.

Then holding out the little packet she grinned.

You put this on while I do your make-up. And before you start, no I won't do yours as I've done mine. I'll make it look nice for you!

Chuckling she left her hand out with the little packet and with the other began to decide which implement to use on the woman first.
Back to top Go down
Miliani

Miliani

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready (( Feel free to put your own in here. ))   Getting Ready (( Feel free to put your own in here. )) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:54 pm

Slightly apprehensive, Miliani took the small package and sat down in the chair reluctantly. She was cautious as she peeled off the wrapping, but deep down she knew her sire wouldn't make her look bad. She gasped softly as the necklace was revealed to her.

"It's lovely, thank you."

Miliani tossed the wrapping to the side and quickly clasped the chain around her neck, her fingers running over the surface of the stones of the pendant as she sat quietly waiting for her sire to start.
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready (( Feel free to put your own in here. ))   Getting Ready (( Feel free to put your own in here. )) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:11 pm

She worked quickly - one hand held a tissue while the other held various implements that she kept switching out almost without looking. It had been a VERY long time since she'd done someone's makeup, and in fact when she thought about it, it was the last time she'd taken on a new girl in one of the brothel's she'd run. Chuckling softly to herself as she concentrated, she thought about how different that look had been to the one she was doing now.

First she did the eyes. While her own were more than a little wild she knew that Rabbit would probably die if she did something like that - despite the new found lease and fire she had. So instead she went for striking and small. It was a smoke effect with greens and golds as well as some browns. She smiled as she checked they were both even and admired how much the woman's eyes seemed to draw you in - especially now.

Then she moved on to the lips. She knew what she wanted to do, which was to make them stand out above all else by using a pure gold lipstick that was deep in colour and high in shine, but again she thought Rabbit would only wipe it off. So instead she used a dark brown lipstick that had almost a touch of purple to it and then added a hint of a gold sparkle over the top so it gave her an air of mystery.

To finish off she went over her whole face with some foundation and then highlighted her cheeks with some rouge as well as a luminescent powder to make her whole face radiate and glow. She smiled fondly at the woman and then grabbed a brush and a comb, quickly teasing her hair up and giving it volume while defining the natural curls with some serum.

Finally, she sneakily grabbed some more glitter and sprayed it all over the woman's hair so that it shone and shimmered under the light. However this was a very fine golden glitter which wouldn't be obvious and would instead only add to the woman's radiance.

Stepping back once more she grinned and headed for the door.

Now, don't you dare take any of that off and let's get going. Need a jacket to walk through the grounds or no?
Back to top Go down
Miliani

Miliani

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready (( Feel free to put your own in here. ))   Getting Ready (( Feel free to put your own in here. )) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:27 pm

She sat patiently while her sire worked. She'd never even used half of the items that she saw laid out, but Miliani never opened her mouth to protest or question what Lass was doing. Had it been up to her, she would have done something simple to her hair and maybe applied just a dash of lipstick. But this was a special occasion after all, and if Lass wanted to make her look good then who was she to refuse?

She was startled when her sire stepped back, not realizing she had finished. She moved to the mirror where here eyes widened when she took in her reflection. Miliani almost didn't recognize herself - the woman in the mirror was a far cry from what she was used to seeing. But, she loved it, she truly did. She tore her eyes away from the mirror and started to follow her sire out the door. "No jacket for me, thanks. Let's head to the festivities." She gave her sire a tight hug and smiled up at her. "Thanks for this, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready (( Feel free to put your own in here. ))   Getting Ready (( Feel free to put your own in here. )) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:33 pm

Meh!

She waved a hand with a smile at the thanks and led the way out of the Lair and into the grounds.

I got the feeling you needed a bit of a distraction and a bit of fun. Speaking of which....

Pulling her phone from her cleavage where it always lived she quickly fired off a sneaky text.

Lil Bit. You coming to the reception? Cause, well, there's something I'd like you to see!

Replacing the phone she skipped a little, wiggling her toes in the ground and making sure to get grass and dirt in between them as she struck up a conversation.

So how's tricks then Rabbit? Still with that weirdo chick? Or have you finally dumped her for a furry?
Back to top Go down
Miliani

Miliani

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready (( Feel free to put your own in here. ))   Getting Ready (( Feel free to put your own in here. )) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:47 pm

Miliani chuckled and shook her head. She was relentless, that sire of hers, and not the slightest bit subtle. But Miliani loved her anyways. She followed along quietly, not saying much, stepping carefully to avoid ruining her lovely dress and new shoes. She looked longingly at her sire's bare feet, seriously considering losing the shoes and going barefoot as well, but she didn't. Her sire had chosen her attire and she would wear it, though the shoes were going into the closet with the other 500 pairs after this was over.

"Yes mum, still with that "weirdo chick" and haven't dumped her for something furry. Honestly, you aren't at all subtle with your wishes are you?" She smiled, a bit sadly. This wasn't a position she would wish on anyone, but she wouldn't change it. No, she knew their time would come, just needed to have patience and self control, and both of them seemed to have an abundance of that. " But other than that, things are just fine." She was quick to change the subject. "How are things with you by the way? I had that chat with Andy, threatened him with that bat just as I promised too."
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready (( Feel free to put your own in here. ))   Getting Ready (( Feel free to put your own in here. )) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:35 pm

Grinning Lass stopped in her tracks and eyed up a tree. Then without notice hiked up her skirt to her knees and took off at a run - straight for it. She managed to run a few steps up it and then did a double backflip down again and landing it perfectly.

HA!

She turned to see where Rabbit had got to and beckoned her along.

I, my dear, have never been known for my subtlety. Frankness. Truthfulness. Down right harsh truth telling. But not subtlety. But then, perhaps that's cause when I have been subtle - no-one has noticed. Eh? Eh?! And dammit Rabbit.

Chuckles some more then links arms with her as they round the last tree to see the gangway up to the Treehouse.

Yeh, I heard he helped you with your swing and told you a couple of films to watch to get references as to where to hit folks to make the most damage. As for things with me, I'm all good ta. Tired and still wanting a holiday. But good ta. So, what do you think the music will be? Will we take bets before we get in there?
Back to top Go down
Miliani

Miliani

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready (( Feel free to put your own in here. ))   Getting Ready (( Feel free to put your own in here. )) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 11:57 pm

"Damnit Rabbit what? And, you're also very vague. Trying to get answers out of you at times is like pulling teeth, you know. And yes, Andy gave me lessons and research material. Still a bit stunned that he would have let me beat him unmercifully for hurting you."

She lifted the hem of her dress a little as they climbed up to the treehouse, not wanting to trip. It was hard to find dresses that fit her lengthwise because she was so short, but her sire had come close with this one. But she still wanted to be extra careful. She frowned thoughtfully when her sire asked about music. Frankly, she'd never met Dakota and her interactions with Night had been scarce to date. She really should make more of an effort to seek her niece out, get to know her a bit. Her thoughts turned briefly to Heaven as she gazed over the grounds. She really needed to find that girl and wrestle her into the bathtub! A tongue bath from Dog didn't replace the need for hot water and soap.

"No bets mum - I don't know either of them well enough to even begin to guess on what their choice of music will be. Maybe we'll be surprised."
Back to top Go down
Lass
Admin
Lass

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready (( Feel free to put your own in here. ))   Getting Ready (( Feel free to put your own in here. )) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:15 am

She headed up the gangway with a happy hop and a skip as she listened to her childe.

I'm vague? I am. I know. It's just how I am if I can be....

Chuckles

Ask a specific question and you will get a specific answer. Usually. Though sometimes veiled...

Snorts with laughter.

I'm an enigma! That's me! Though as for the damnit.... Why waste your time on a weirdo chick who isn't good at making anyone happy, especially herself, when you have a furry monster who just wants to hold you and love you and make you his. Doesn't make sense to this old woman.

She grinned and then licked the tip of Rabbit's nose and danced the last few steps into the reception to see who else was there and find out what the music was.
Back to top Go down
Miliani

Miliani

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready (( Feel free to put your own in here. ))   Getting Ready (( Feel free to put your own in here. )) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 12:26 am

She sighed softly and shook her head. "Because I feel like I owe it to myself to see how this turns out. She was there before I even knew. And had I known, she never would have been. Things would be different, I wouldn't be so confused and I'd have what I've always wanted. I've told you, our time will come. He knows that, so do I. Be patient sire mine, thats all I ask."

Miliani smiled sadly, but it was quickly replaced by a look of disgust as the woman licked her nose. She rubbed her nose on her arm to dry it off and shot a glare at the woman's retreating back. "I love you too sire mine!!" Grumbling playfully, she followed Lass into the reception.
Back to top Go down
Syndelle

Syndelle

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready (( Feel free to put your own in here. ))   Getting Ready (( Feel free to put your own in here. )) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:47 pm

Syndelle crawled out of bed at the sound of her alarm and grinned. She sped to the bathroom, shedding clothes along the way. After a nice soak in rose petal filled water, she drained it and turned on the shower, washing her hair vigorously, pulling out petals along the way. After a good scrubbing, she stepped out, toweling off and heading back into the bedroom, wrapping the towel around her and sitting in the chair before the mirror. She brushed out her long dark wavy hair, sweeping it out of the way and starting to apply her makeup. First, the eyes. After those were done just the way she wanted, she moved on to her lips. After that came her hair; she blew it dry and left it in long dark waves over her shoulders and down her back. And finally the dress and heels... Finally, she was tall!!! After that, she double checked everthing, then with a smile she backed out the door, heading for the reception.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Ready (( Feel free to put your own in here. ))   Getting Ready (( Feel free to put your own in here. )) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Ready (( Feel free to put your own in here. ))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lass' Lair :: The Binding of nightmistress and Dakota-
Jump to: