Lass' Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place, a home, for all those who need one for however long they need it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final Touches- A Bride and Sire tale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightmistress

Nightmistress

Final Touches- A Bride and Sire tale Empty
PostSubject: Final Touches- A Bride and Sire tale   Final Touches- A Bride and Sire tale I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:52 am

Night had just gotten out of the bath, and stood looking in the mirror at herself. She knew she had plenty of time before she had the spotlight on her, she knew she had her silver toned wedding dress laid out on her freshly made bed, her veil , her bouquet and even her shoes and necklace sitting right there beside it.

But with all of that , it left Night's mind to wander to places it should not go and she bit her lip , deep in thought. She wondered if this really was a good idea , and if she really was the right one for Dakota Ryan. She wondered if she would be chaining him down, or if he needed to go out and explore the world some more before settling on her.

She tried to get her breath under control, she felt like she was suffocating and she was not even in her dress yet. She hoped she wouldn't mess things up , with this new found love of hers. She knew Dakota had moved to see her as his fiancée , rather than a past sire and sat down on the edge of the sink, just staring at herself.

It seemed like an eternity that she sat there staring at herself, but in reality only 30 minutes had past. Knowing she would need help, she opened her mind up and located her sire Lasc. Speaking through heir link, she let her nervousness show .

~ Mom, would you come here and help me get ready please?~
Back to top Go down
Lasc Talon

Lasc Talon

PostSubject: Re: Final Touches- A Bride and Sire tale   Final Touches- A Bride and Sire tale I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:11 am

~ Mom, would you come here and help me get ready please?~
Lasc smiled to herself as she heard Night’s voice in her mind and picked up the flask along with two shot glasses she’d set aside for this special occasion, then replied to her childe, ~Aye, I’ll be right there, young one.~ She took a deep, calming breath and chuckled softly to herself as she pulled out a scroll and teleported to her childe. As she appeared in Night’s room, she gave herself a shake to rid herself of the dizzy feeling traveling by scroll always gave her and looked around the room. “Night? Come here and join me in a drink beforehand. I’ve brought something special for this evening.”

Smiling to herself, she poured them each a shot of the dark amber liquid and waited. Though Arias could not be here physically, she’d brought the flask of whiskey that he’d given her before he’d gone to sleep to share with their childe. The relationship the three of them had forged was unconventional, but strong. Arias and Lasc both viewed Night as their daughter, and Lasc being Lasc, wanted to let Night feel that he was there with them on this special evening.
Back to top Go down
Nightmistress

Nightmistress

PostSubject: Re: Final Touches- A Bride and Sire tale   Final Touches- A Bride and Sire tale I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:44 am

She smiled as she heard her mother's reply, and sat on the sink waiting. when she heard her mother call for her, she wandred out, with wet hair and the towel that was needed to cover up her nakedness. She came to her mother's side and looked at the liquid. Her eyes alighted with sadness but joy at the same time. Choking back a sob, she looked up at her mother " Do you think he's proud of me? Do you think he would approve of Dakota momma?" She eyed the drink as well as the flask, that Arias used to carry around with him, constantly.
Back to top Go down
Lasc Talon

Lasc Talon

PostSubject: Re: Final Touches- A Bride and Sire tale   Final Touches- A Bride and Sire tale I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:05 am

" Do you think he's proud of me? Do you think he would approve of Dakota momma?"

Lasc felt her own heart breaking at Night’s questions and found herself swallowing down the lump that rose in her throat before she could answer, “Nightmistress, Arias and I have always been proud of you in everything you do. That will never change and if he were here right now, he’d tell you the same thing. We love you, without reservations or conditions. You are the child of our hearts first and foremost. As for him approving of Dakota, yes I truly believe he would. Now, a toast to you and your groom to be.” Lasc raised her shot glass and tapped it to the edge of Night’s with a smile. “To you and ‘Kota. May you two know the happiness and love that so few ever know. May you love each other well, laugh often and be eternally happy with one another.” She brought the glass to her lips and slammed the shot back quickly. “Time to dress and get you married off!”
Back to top Go down
Nightmistress

Nightmistress

PostSubject: Re: Final Touches- A Bride and Sire tale   Final Touches- A Bride and Sire tale I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:16 am

She chuckled but was glad at her mother's response, because she thought the same thing,b ut didnt want to voice it aloud for she felt foolish. When she saw her mum slam back the drink , she followed suit quickly afterwards just loving the burn and knowing her father would be there beside her always through his spirit within her heart.

"Damn , that's some good shit right there ma!. And Ah, indeed, it is time to get me dressed and off to my groom to be "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Touches- A Bride and Sire tale   Final Touches- A Bride and Sire tale I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Touches- A Bride and Sire tale
Page 1 of 1