Lass' Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place, a home, for all those who need one for however long they need it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Comming in (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rina

Rina

Comming in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Comming in (open)   Comming in (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:02 am

She had laughed when Lass gave her the keys to the house so she could come in and surprise Aidan. She made her way into the house and looked around her golden eyes taking in everything. Smiling softly she spoke just as softly Hello anyone here? Aidan come out come out where ever you are. She knew he could hear her voice and that would surprise him she wondered just who else might here her.
Back to top Go down
Aidan Kyncade

Aidan Kyncade

Comming in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comming in (open)   Comming in (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:51 am

Aidan had just finished the last of his book keeping from the previous year as he shifted around papers on his desk in his suite of rooms. He had decorated his rooms to be as homelike as possible so he felt like he was back home in Scotland, when he heard a very soft voice. He had asked his grandsire earlier if his main squeeze could have access to the house, but she hadn't told him yea or nay. As he left the rooms to find the owner of the voice, clearly feminine in origin, he pulled his cell phone and put in a call to his accountant. In years previous he hadn't needed to bother with a professional accountant, but since he had become increasingly successful with the string of horses he trained, it had become a necessity. He finally entered the foyer to see Rina standing there. He broke out into a smile "Aboot time ye gat in tae the haudin, Rina." He shook his head "That grandsire o' mah suir is a verra sneaky ane. She ne'er told mah aye nor nay."
Back to top Go down
Rina

Rina

Comming in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comming in (open)   Comming in (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:18 pm

She laughed and ran to him wrapping her arms around him as she did. Yes she is. She asked me if I wanted to surprise you and I did. I wonder if any of the rest of your family will show up so I can meet them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Comming in (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Comming in (open)   Comming in (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comming in (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lass' Lair :: Welcome :: Welcome-
Jump to: