Lass' Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place, a home, for all those who need one for however long they need it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jessi's History

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MissJessi

MissJessi

Jessi's History Empty
PostSubject: Jessi's History   Jessi's History I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:27 am

This is IC

As far as history goes for a recently turned Vampire, mine is quite short... and quite painful to tell. I have very few memories of my human family, but from what I can remember, they were wonderful. My most vivid memory of them, however, is quite tragic. I remember waking up to hearing my big sister screaming, and the putrid smell of the thick black smoke. I remember coughing and trying to reach my sister as my fathers big arms swept me up and carried me out of the house, and onto the lawn. I watched him in horror as he ran back into the house to rescue the rest of my family. That was the last time I had ever seen any of them. My father died when a piece of the roof collapsed on him after he ran back in to save them. They were never saved.

Shortly thereafter, as my parents didn't have siblings, I was awarded into custody of the stupid state of Ohio (where I am from originally). I went from group home to private foster parents and back again more times than I care to mention. That is until I turned 16, and then I ran away. Far away.... from an abusive foster dad that liked to take his frustrations out on me with his fists.

In my mind, I was passed around so much as a human child because one wanted a freak for a kid, and that’s exactly what I grew up thinking I was. You see, I didn't know what I was back then. It wasn't until my 21st human birthday that I had watched a television program about different psychic abilities, and they began talking about empaths. I could feel what the people around me where feeling. All of their emotion, be it hate, anger, sadness, happiness, or even lust! once I figured out what was "wrong" with me, I was able to control it better (After some serious research, of course!).

At 21, I moved to Chicago where I met the man that I will love until the day that I die (which will be much, much longer now). We were together for 6 years, and then he left me for his secretary after he got her pregnant following a night filled with alcohol, and then I moved to this city. I was desperately wanting to fit in and find my place in this world full of disappointment, pain, and torture.

I wandered about in this city for about a month, until the night that changed my life...for the better... came around. I was walking home from the local Tavern when my empathic nature sensed an overwhelming feeling of joy. The only thing I remember after that was landing softly on the sidewalk in the shadows, and then waking up to the most beautiful woman I had ever seen staring down at me, and this insane hunger paining my tummy. This woman turned out to me my sire, Vetalla, and she quenched my hunger the...proper way.

Signed,
Jessi Drake
Back to top Go down

Jessi's History
Page 1 of 1