Lass' Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place, a home, for all those who need one for however long they need it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Reception

Go down 
+11
Dementias
Miliani
Luna
Dakota Ryan
Lass
Arimil
Lasc Talon
midnightmoon
Syndelle
Jadeleath
Nightmistress
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aidan Kyncade

Aidan Kyncade

The Reception  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reception    The Reception  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:22 am

Aidan returned the tight hug quite willingly then stepped back as she sat back in her chair. He noted how her green eyes sparkled and not for the first time, wondered how it could have been if things had gone differently. However, he was not one to dwell over much on what could have been. "Good tae hear that ye are doing well, all things considered," Aidan answered with a smile. "I did very well last year with the horses I trained for my clients. Och, she should be here soon."

Paddy was sitting on top of a table swinging his legs when Rina arrived and saw him. Paddy gave her a grin as she ruffled his hair and asked where his father was. "Oh, Da's over there at the bar talking to his sister." He pointed a finger in the direction of the bar.
Back to top Go down
midnightmoon

midnightmoon

PostSubject: Re: The Reception    The Reception  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:09 am

As Jadeleath introduced herself, he could help the faint look of disappointment that crossed his face when she said she was married and one of his grandsires. As he was about to reply, his other grandsire, Lasc made and appearance and he couldn't help but laugh at the sight she presented. As Lasc lectured him, he smiled as he held up his hands in mock defense, "Gran! I was just introducing myself to your wife and I was going to come 'round one of these evenings to visit, I swear! Now that I've met Jadeleath here, I will definitely make it a point to drop in often."

"Evenin' mom. You look spectacular! Congrats to you and Dakota." He smiled warmly at Nightmistress, then turned back to the others for a brief moment. "If you ladies will excuse me, I see my sister has arrived with a male I don't know and I think maybe I should meet him." Midnight leaned in and gave Lasc a dutiful peck on the cheek as he whispered to her, "You lucky woman you, your wife is smokin' hot!" With that, he stood up straight, winked at Lasc, smiled at the rest of the women and made his way over to Luna.

Back to top Go down
Arimil

Arimil

PostSubject: Re: The Reception    The Reception  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:57 pm

Turning around, she noticed her grandsire’s majestic entrance and immediately she had to hold her sides, a fit of the giggles gripping her. The dress she wore was interesting and extremely colorful, brightly colorful. She couldn’t believe what she saw as Lass announced herself. Well technically she could, after all, she had a fun sense of humor.

The next thing she knew the bride and groom had stepped in. There was no fanfair, no announcement, they just stepped on inside. She couldn’t help but smile at the joy on her sister’s face. She understood completely, given that she was about to marry her lifemate. It was sort of funny though, for it was her understanding that Dakota was about the same age as she was, though maybe a bit older, yet they both looked like adults. She’d be interested in finding out whether he could shape change too, or how his growth happened.

Even as she noticed her Aunt Syndelle nod in her direction, she caught sight of her brother Cody with the girl he had a thing for. Luna was family, though Arimil hadn’t met her yet. She did know that Cody was head over heels for the other young woman. It was good to see a smile upon her brother’s face again. The way that they seemed absorbed by one another was very sweet. She hoped that they progressed, though she wasn’t above teasing her big brother.

Still standing not too far from her mothers, she noticed her Aunt Miliani step inside and she grinned, though her smile faded just a tad as she noticed that her Aunt’s smile didn’t seem so sincere. Well not everyone enjoyed weddings, or parties, or wedding parties, for that matter. Then some people didn’t have anyone to celebrate with. At that thought, she glanced toward the door, wondering when her fiancé would be making an appearance.

She must have just missed his entrance for no sooner did she turn back to look at everyone else than she felt arms about her waist. It was a familiar touch, a scent she knew intimately, and she couldn’t help but smile, sighing happily as she leaned back into his embrace. With her head against his shoulder she whispered, ”Just don’t be late for ours, okay?” she teased before leaning up to press a soft kiss to his lips.

It was interesting to her, to see who came in and immediately interacted with others, and who went straight for the bar. She didn’t blame her sister, Rhianna, when she headed for the bar. Coming to a wedding reception had to be painful for her, given that her marriage had ended not long ago. She mentally told herself that she’d have to seek her out soon, if only to give her a hug and let her know that she was there if she needed her.

That was when she saw a man enter that she didn’t know. The way he walked showed that he was familiar with those in attendance and after she heard his greeting to Lass and Miliani she figured that he was an uncle she hadn’t met yet. Taking a moment to second sight him she was rewarded with that information, glad that she’d guessed right.

The sight of a little red headed boy running through the reception made her giggle softly, knowing that her brother Aidan would be not far behind. A moment later her Scottish brother stepped into view, following after his son. They were a strange bunch, the group of them, but she was glad to have each and every one of her family.

Then another woman entered, someone she didn’t know. Watching her curiously, she saw her interact with Paddy and the familiarity that the boy had with her spoke volumes. The woman then, must be her loner brother’s fiancé. She knew that he was due to bind sometime soon as well. The family were all just growing and expanding, in all directions.

Turning toward her own fiancé, she slipped her arms up and over his shoulders, a happy smile upon her lips, her eyes shining a vibrant purple as she gazed into his matching pair. Soon it would be their turn… soon…
Back to top Go down
Lasc Talon

Lasc Talon

PostSubject: Re: The Reception    The Reception  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:39 am

Rather than try to stand up, she stayed where she was, sitting in her wife's lap and enjoying the feel of the woman's arms around her. Leaning down, she brushed her lips over Jade's cheek softly then smiled at her, letting the world fade away for just a moment as she greeted her properly, "Good evening, sweetheart. Thank you for being such a good sport about my less than spectacular landing. Though this one was much better than that time in the pool." She let her gaze focus on her wife for a few more moments before she realized that Syndelle and Night had both spoken to her.

She chuckled as she replied to Syn, "No I'm not top heavy. I have problems with those scrolls of succor. I can never seem to manage a good landing when I use one and I always wind up too close to the person it seems. Clearly I need some practice with them or to just stop using them altogether."

She eyed her childe as she made her remark about looking comfortable and huffed as she looked down at herself then back up at her childe, "I'm quite comfortable in my current seat, yes. As for my attire, I wore a dress, what more could you ask for? I don't dress up for just any old thing you know. Only for special occasions. Well, except my own binding, but that was a spur of the moment kind of thing and I was kidnapped off to the halls before I had a chance to change." She turned and gave her wife a wink, letting her know she was teasing about being kidnapped.

As Midnight made his remark about Luna and Cody, Lasc looked up and over toward where the pair had entered, "Midnight, you had better behave yourself and be nice to your sister's date, hear me? He's a decent sort and she likes him, that's all that matters." She couldn't help the smile that broke out on her face as she lectured him about his manners. Lasc knew that Midnight would be polite at the very least, well, she hoped he would anyway. Unlike his sister, he wasn't prone to speaking before he engaged his brain. Or so she thought until his whispered comment to her, "You lucky woman you, your wife is smokin' hot!"

She couldn't help but laugh before she replied, "Indeed she is, and she's far too much for a youngling like yourself to handle. Best you stick with someone closer to your own age and keep your eyes off my wife." Though her tone was warm, the look she leveled at him told him in no uncertain terms that she meant exactly what she said. Satisfied that she’d gotten her point across, she let her smile appear once more as she watched him head off toward Luna and Cody.
Back to top Go down
Rina

Rina

PostSubject: Re: The Reception    The Reception  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:29 am

She smiled at Paddy. Thank you Paddy. I will go see him. She kissed the boy on the head before walking towards the bar and Aidan. She smiled as she walked over and covered his eyes as well as she could. Guess who.
Back to top Go down
Rhianna

Rhianna

PostSubject: Re: The Reception    The Reception  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:43 am

Aidan Kyncade wrote:
Aidan returned the tight hug quite willingly then stepped back as she sat back in her chair. He noted how her green eyes sparkled and not for the first time, wondered how it could have been if things had gone differently. However, he was not one to dwell over much on what could have been. "Good tae hear that ye are doing well, all things considered," Aidan answered with a smile. "I did very well last year with the horses I trained for my clients. Och, she should be here soon."

Paddy was sitting on top of a table swinging his legs when Rina arrived and saw him. Paddy gave her a grin as she ruffled his hair and asked where his father was. "Oh, Da's over there at the bar talking to his sister." He pointed a finger in the direction of the bar.

She smiled up at him nodding gently.. she was sure most thoughts were wondering why she was even here . She grabbed his hands at this news on his horses "Aww well good for you.. I need to go collect mine from the Estate sometime.. Go riding , I miss that.."

Letting go of his hands she watched a pretty young woman arrived sneaking up behind Aidan.. She smiled leaning back again watching...
Back to top Go down
Syndelle

Syndelle

PostSubject: Re: The Reception    The Reception  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:37 pm

She was still laughing, watching, then noticed as Lasc addressed her.

Um... sorry I didn't mean anything by it I was only teasing you. I just kind of opened my mouth and it came out.

She noticed more people walk in, including Paddy and Aidan, and Cody and Luna, along with two people she didn't know; as for Aidan and his son she liked the two of them and called across the room.

Aidan! Paddy! Hi! I hope you guys are doing okay, it's been forever!

She sat back and observed her family, watching the other two women, one at the bar and the other covering Aidan's eyes. She assumed that must be his fiancee, though she wasn't quite sure. As for the other, she had no idea and got up, dress bunching a bit on the floor as she was so small, and made her way over to her. She sat at the bar and ordered a rum and coke, then turned to her.

Hi. I don't think I've met you yet. I'm Syndelle, Jade, Lasc, and Mil's sister.

She held out her hand, taking a swig from the glass, and gave the red haired woman a smile.
Back to top Go down
Rhianna

Rhianna

PostSubject: Re: The Reception    The Reception  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:03 pm

Her green eyes caught a woman moving towards them. As she sat , she turned to look at her in greeting.. She took the girl's hand into her own.. "It is a pleasure to meet you Syndelle... That would make you my aunt. I am Rhianna , Jade's childe. "
Back to top Go down
Syndelle

Syndelle

PostSubject: Re: The Reception    The Reception  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:22 pm

She grinned and set down her glass.

It's a pleasure, I have heard about you. Not much, but some, which have all been good things!! Speaking of good things... what in the world is Lass wearing? Have you seen?

She pointed over to her sire as discreetly as possible, then looked at Rhianna, a held back giggle bubbling through her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reception    The Reception  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reception
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lass' Lair :: The Binding of nightmistress and Dakota-
Jump to: