Lass' Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place, a home, for all those who need one for however long they need it.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waiting patiently

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
midnightmoon

midnightmoon

Waiting patiently Empty
PostSubject: Waiting patiently   Waiting patiently I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 2:26 pm

The young man stared at the impressive structure of the home his sire had directed him to, letting loose with a long low whistle of appreciation. While it certainly was an imposing structure, it held none of the cold feeling that so many other structures and homes in the city did. The place was aglow with lights and felt welcoming in a way. Shrugging to himself, he picked up his bag and let himself in the door, calling out as he looked around. Hello? Anyone here? Mom? Luna?

Though he'd been given keys to the place, he wasn't about to randomly start wandering the house without first finding someone to show him around. Noticing a settee off to the side, he folded his 6'6" frame onto it, pulled out a book from the bag at his feet and began to read while he waited patiently for someone to appear.
Back to top Go down
Vetalla

Waiting patiently Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting patiently   Waiting patiently I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 5:04 am

Aha! Vetalla peered down at a blonde head that sat below her. She had somehow managed to get herself up on a small ledge up near the ceiling where two walls meet and formed a small ledge just big enough for her to sit at. She had a squirt gun near her side, that she reached for and aimed it at the back of the mans head. Usually her squirt guns were prep and ready to go with holy water inside them; however, she did reserve a few for just plain water. With a small playful grin, she steadied her hand and pushed on the trigger, sending a small wave of water at him. She absolutely loved new people, and there was such a big intake of them recently that Vetalla found herself sitting around in random places just hoping one would walk by so she could... well, attack them, tease them, and play with them. Honestly, she was doing her part in making them all feel right at home, and what could do that better then someone attacking you with a squirt gun? She grinned from her perch and watched him intently.
Back to top Go down
Syndelle

Syndelle

Waiting patiently Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting patiently   Waiting patiently I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:00 pm

She hears the voice as she walks down the hall and backs up, peeking in the room and seeing a tall blond male on a settee reading. Of course there was always someone home; she had learned this her first time here. She grins and watches, seeing a small stream of something spray the boy in the back of the head but unable to find the source. What the heck? She pokes her head in further, wondering what had sprayed him. She knew him already, of course, having met him prior to this. Instead of making herself known, she simply grins wider and spies, waiting for the appearance of Vetalla, who had scared her the first time she had entered. She shakes her head, chuckling softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waiting patiently Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting patiently   Waiting patiently I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting patiently
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lass' Lair :: Welcome :: Welcome-
Jump to: